1. Our CAL begins on August 7, 2018. Giving you 3 weeks to get your supplies together. However, you will receive the Peacock Iris Flower instantly after sign up. This gives you an early head start as the free Peacock Iris Flower is used in the peacock train(tail). See image below. You will also have the option to make the flower in another color of your choice to make yours unique… it grows in a wide variety of colors.
2. The peacock body pattern will be distributed in steps each day. Some steps will require a few days. This way, we’ll continue to be engaged and also be able to take a break if you need it.
3. There’s More! When you join us, you’ll also instantly receive the Pride Of Barbados Dwarf Poinciana Peacock Flower pattern made in two different colors (See Image Below). You can create a pure white peacock and use the individual flowers from the poinciana as the tail for your peacock. This would be stunning! Just so you know, you can also use any other crochet flowers to add to your peacock tail to make yours special. I know you have something up your sleeves! Simply follow the flower assembly guide.
4. When you join the peacock club, you’ll also receive 2 additional free patterns to add to your collection. This is only for a limited time. These patterns include the Demi Aloe Succulent, and The Peacock’s Galaxy Dream Catcher. (See Images Below).
5. To add a cherry on top, join us right now and you will receive an additional peacock themed pattern once our crochet along begins. I will add this pattern on Ravelry and you will automatically receive it the first day of our CAL.
6. Immediately after joining the crochet along, you will be sent to a page with a Ravelry Code for you to get your bonuses. On that same page, you’ll also see a materials list including everything you’ll need for the peacock CAL. Remember, I’ll be giving away a kit with all the materials needed to create the peacock to one lucky winner. I will announce the winner on July 27, 2018.