1. Crocheting is one of the most relaxing hands on work you can do. Many of us crafters can sometimes find it intimidating to start projects we've never tried before. I can assure you, if you've never done flowers before, there's no need to be afraid. These flowers are done with basic stitches only, and are much easier than they look.
2. These flowers will be so much fun you just might find yourself making them in multiple colors. Be sure to grab your spot as they will only be sold in a bundle... basically, you will not be able to purchase these royal blooms separately.
3. Keeping up and following along the patterns should be a breeze. The patterns are simple with lots and lots of step by step images to make sure your piece looks just like what it needs to before moving on.
4. If you find it hard to hold a firm grip on the small needle, no worries you can use thread for a bigger and bolder arrangement. I will share a technique that will help keep the yarn fuzz away!
5. You get lots of great bonuses, fun games, and prizes I absolutely know you'll love! There will be a magnificent giveaway after each bloom we create. That's 5 amazing giveaways. Our goal is to get 2000 participants to the join the fun. Once we've met our goal of 2000, there will be an over the top, unbelieveable, secret grand prize giveaway. So, be sure to use the share buttons on this page to spread the word. Share, share, share!
6. Crochet flowers make beautiful gifts. Flowers can say many things... I love you, thank you, and even congrats. The gift of a bouquet is good for emotional health, and also brings up happy memories and moments. Like real flowers, these crochet blooms can improve emotional health daily and for a lifetime as they will always be around. They also make any room more inviting and allows you to move the pleasure of gardening indoors.
7. The prices (even after the timer stops) is a steal of a deal. Depending on which package you choose, you'll get 6- 9 crochet flower patterns for no more than $14. You'll pay between $1.50 - $1.57 per pattern... now that's just crazy cheap for ROYAL blooms!
8. Most importantly, you'll have access to personal help from me if you ever meet a bump. Our Facebook group is filled with beautiful crafters who love to help out. So... you've got a whole team with you on this Royal journey!